Visit the Museum, feel the Fado
and visit the exhibitions.
Tuesday to Sunday, from 10am to 6pm
(last admissions: 5:30pm)
Closed on 1st of January, 1st of May and 25th of December.
From Monday to Friday, from 2:30am to 5pm (by appointment).
From Monday to Friday, from 2:30pm to 8pm.
- Normal Ticket:
- 5 €
- From 13 to 25 years old.:
- 2,50 €
- Over 65 years old:
- 4,30 €
- People with disabilities + free escort:
- 4,30 €
- Lisbon Card holders:
- 4 €
- Children with Lisboa Card:
- 2 €
- Carristour ticket holders:
· Children up to 12 years old;
· Residents of the Municipality of Lisbon, on sundays and holidays until 2 pm;
· Young people up to 23 and over 65 years old, residing in the Municipality of Lisbon;
· Accredited Tourism Professionals, in the exercise of functions;
· Accredited Researchers and Professors, in the exercise of functions;
· Accredited Journalists, in the exercise of functions;
· APOM e ICOM partners;
Next Exhibitions and Events.
· Wheelchair access;
· Two manually operated wheelchairs to loan for free;
· Audioguide in Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.
. Audioguide for children in Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.