Visit the Museum, feel the Fado
and visit the exhibitions.
Tuesday to Sunday, from 10am to 6pm
(last admissions: 5:30pm)
Closed on 1st of January, 1st of May, 24th, 25th and 31st of December.
From Monday to Friday, from 2:30am to 5pm (by appointment).
From Monday to Friday, from 2:30pm to 8pm.
- Normal Ticket:
- 5 €
- From 13 to 25 years old.:
- 2,50 €
- Over 65 years old:
- 4,30 €
- People with disabilities + free escort:
- 4,30 €
- Lisbon Card holders:
- 4 €
- Children with Lisboa Card:
- 2 €
- Carristour ticket holders:
· Children up to 12 years old;
· Residents of the Municipality of Lisbon: From 13 to 18 and over 65 years old;
· Other Lisbon residents: Sundays and holidays until 2 pm;
· Working Tourism Professionals;
· Accredited Researchers and Professors;
· APOM e ICOM partners;
· International Museum Day
Next Exhibitions and Events.
· Wheelchair access;
. Two manually operated wheelchairs to loan for free;
· Braille audioguide and information system for the visually impaired;